Gastrointestinal (GI) Panels and Controls for Molecular Diagnostic Testing
ZeptoMetrix® Gastrointestinal (GI) NATtrol™ products are the most trusted brand in third party molecular diagnostic QC.
Utilizing ZeptoMetrix NATtrol™ GI Controls on a consistent basis helps to monitor testing performance and provides additional confidence in the quality and reliability of clinical laboratory operations.
What really matters to your lab: Refrigerated ready-to-use + Non-infectious + Whole
microorganisms + Mimics a true clinical specimen.
- Can be used across various molecular testing platforms and assays
- Available in different formats (single or multiple analytes)
- Full process controls to monitor extraction and amplification steps
- Train and monitor laboratory personnel
- Evaluate lot-to-lot consistency of test kits and assay reagents
NATtrol™ GI (Gastrointestinal) Verification Panel 2 is formulated with purified, intact cells (bacterial, fungal or parasites) and viral particles. The cells and viral particles have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. NATGIP2-QIA contains 22 x 0.25 mL vials of bacterial, fungal, parasite and viral NATtrol™ and 4 x 1.0 mL of negative control (matrix only). The panel members are supplied in a proprietary matrix.