Respiratory Controls & Panels for Molecular Diagnostic Testing
ZeptoMetrix® NATtrol™ Respiratory products are the most trusted brand in third party molecular diagnostic QC. Utilizing ZeptoMetrix NATtrol™ whole organism controls on a consistent basis helps to monitor testing performance and provides additional confidence in the quality and reliability of clinical laboratory operations.
Focused on providing accurate, reliable results that enable clinicians and labs to elevate patient care, ZeptoMetrix offers a variety of controls and panels for Respiratory, Flu, and SARS-CoV-2 for your routine QC testing.
What really matters to your lab: Refrigerated ready-to-use + Non-infectious + Whole
microorganisms + Mimics a true clinical specimen.
- Can be used across various molecular testing platforms and assays
- Available in different formats (single or multiple analytes)
- Full process controls to monitor extraction and amplification steps
- Train and monitor laboratory personnel
- Evaluate lot-to-lot consistency of test kits and assay reagents
This third-party molecular quality control can be used by laboratories to monitor the continued performance of their multiplexed respiratory assays. With target concentrations of 15,000 cp/mL for all four analytes, the launch of NATFRC-ERC represents an exciting addition to the ZeptoMetrix respiratory product line and is now available to order.