Best-in-Class Quality Controls and Reference Materials for Oncology Assays
ZeptoMetrix oncology controls and reagents for liquid biopsies and solid tissue samples provide more consistent, reliable, and accurate results for use in the development, validation, and implementation of molecular assays (NGS and PCR). Human, non-synthetic, DNA-depleted plasma, and cfDNA controls and associated reagents are available.
- Non-synthetic DNA-depleted plasma material that mimics a patient sample
- 40+ mutations that can be combined to meet your needs
- Off-the-shelf or custom quality controls, reference materials, and reagents
- Consistent, reliable control material for lot-to-lot testing and daily QC
- Accuracy and quality you can trust
cfDNA Controls for Molecular Testing
cfDNA Reference Standards are highly characterized, biologically-relevant reference materials used to assess the performance of cfDNA assays that detect somatic mutations, via the use of qPCR, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), and other novel assays.
Read more about cfDNA
Non-Synthetic DNA-depleted Plasma
Build your own controls using your high-positive samples to save time. With our DNA-depleted human plasma (DNA-free plasma) as a matrix, you can produce reference materials specific to your time-sensitive needs while retaining the natural components of the sample.
Read more about DNA-depleted Plasma
To order ZeptoMetrix off the shelf products, or for assistance with custom products please email [email protected] or contact us below.