Human Anti-HIV-1 Polyclonal Antibody (500 µg)
- Volume: 500µg
- Units/Pack: 1
- Storage Condition: -10°C or below
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Target: Does not apply
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Determine the presence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Type 1 protein.
What's Included: 500 µg vial of Human Anti-HIV-1 polyclonal antibody. Supplier Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is included with product shipment.
- Reacts with all the major viral proteins including p17, p24, p31, p39, gp41, p55, p51/p66, and gp120
- Works with Western blot or ELISA method
- Antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) matrix
- Store at -10°C or below
These products are supplied for research purposes only. It is not intended for use in the diagnosis or prognosis of disease, or for screening and may not be used as a confirmatory test in diagnostic situations. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.