SARS-CoV-2 (E/ORF1ab recombinant) Stock (1 x 1.0mL)
ZeptoMetrix external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 (E/ORF1ab Recombinant) Stock to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
• Formulated with purified, intact organisms
• Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
• Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
• Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
• 1.0 mL vial
• Target: 22 to 25 cycle threshold
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
NATtrol™ SARS-CoV-2 (E/ORF1ab recombinant) Stock is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 E gene and portions of the ORF1ab gene region. NATtrol™ SARS-CoV2 (E/ORF1ab recombinant) Stock can also be used for validation of clinical assays, development of diagnostic tests and training of laboratory personnel.