Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Control (12 x 0.25 mL)
- Volume: 0.25mL
- Units/Pack: 12
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Product Type: Control
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with the Luminex® VERIGENE® system and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
NATtrol™ Respiratory Pathogen Control 1 includes Influenza B strain B/Florida/02/06, RSV A, RSV B strain CH93(18)-18, Parainfluenza 1, Parainfluenza 2, hMPV-8 strain Peru6-2003, Adenovirus 3, and B. parapertussis strain A747.
NATtrol™ Respiratory Pathogen Control 2 includes Influenza A H1 strain A/Singapore/63/04, Influenza A H3N2 strain A/Brisbane/10/07, Parainfluenza 3, Parainfluenza 4, Rhinovirus 1A, B. holmesii strain F061, and B. pertussis strain A639.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 6 x 0.25 mL vials of RP Control 1 and 6 x 0.25 mL vials of RP Control 2
- NATtrol™ products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol™ products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
- NATtrol™ RP Controls are designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of bacterial and viral nucleic acids (from organisms listed in Table 1). NATRPC-NNS controls enable laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systemic error.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.