NATtrol™ CT/NG/TV Negative Control
- Volume: 1.0mL
- Units/Pack: 6
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Product Type: Control
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with Visby Medical™ test and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
NATtrol™ CT/NG/TV Negative Control is formulated in the absence of any microorganisms and contains proprietary matrix only
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 6 x 1.0 mL vials
NATtrol™ CT/NG/TV Negative Control (NATCTNGTV-NEG-IVD) is a qualitative in vitro diagnostic control intended to be used with molecular assays for the detection of Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Trichomonas vaginalis for the evaluation of test performance.