Human Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) (200 IU/mL) (1 mL)
- Volume: 1.0mL
- Units/Pack: 1
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Target: 200 IU/mL
- Product Type: Control
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with a real-time PCR thermal cycler and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
- Formulated with purified, intact virus particles
- Viruses are chemically modified to render them non-infectious
- Refrigerator stable – store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix that mimics the composition of a true clinical specimen
- 1 mL vial
- Target concentration: 200 IU/mL
NATtrol products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.