NATtrol MS2 Bacteriophage External Quality Control Stock (Quantitative 1mL Vial)
- Volume: 1.0mL
- Units/Pack: 1
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Target: 10,000,000 copies/mL
- Product Type: Inactivated Organism
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
ZeptoMetrix’s MS2 Bacteriophage external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our Quantitative NATtrol MS2 Bacteriophage Stock to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
- Formulated with purified, intact whole microorganisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 1.0 mL vial
- Target concentration of 10,000,000 copies/mL
NATtrol products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate the performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel, and monitoring assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.