NATtrol Coronavirus SARS External Quality Control Stock (Qualitative 1mL Vial)
- Volume: 1.0mL
- Units/Pack: 1
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Target: 25 to 28 Ct
- Product Type: Inactivated Organism
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS Stock (qualitative) is formulated with purified, intact viral particles that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. Each vial contains 1.0 mL of NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS stock in a proprietary matrix.
ZeptoMetrix’s Coronavirus SARS external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol Coronavirus SARS Stock to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
- Formulated with purified, intact microorganisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- NATtrol Coronavirus SARS Stock is qualitative
- For determination of the presence of Coronavirus SARS nucleic acids
- 1.0 mL vial
- Target: 25 to 28 cycle threshold
NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS stock is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of Coronavirus-SARS nucleic acid. NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS external quality control stock enables laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systematic error.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality Control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.