Parainfluenza Virus Type 1 Stock (Qualitative 1 mL Vial)
- Volume: 1.0mL
- Units/Pack: 1
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Target: 22 to 25 Ct
- Product Type: Inactivated Organism
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Product Description for NATtrol Parainfluenza Virus Type 1 Stock
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with a real-time PCR thermal cycler and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- For determination of the presence of Parainfluenza Virus type 1 nucleic acids
- 1 mL vial
- Target: 22 to 25 cycle threshold
NATtrol™ Parainfluenza Virus Type 1 stock is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of Parainfluenza Virus Type 1 nucleic acid. NATtrol™ Parainfluenza Virus Type 1 stock enables laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systemic error.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.