SARS-CoV-2 Omicron External Run Control (6 x 0.5mL)
- Volume: 0.5mL
- Units/Pack: 6
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Target: 50,000 copies/mL
- Product Type: Control
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
ZeptoMetrix external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay's product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Omicron External Run Control (6 x 0.5mL) to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- To evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant RNA.
- 6 x 0.5mL vials
- Target concentration of 50,000 copies/mL
NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Omicron products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate the performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Omicron External Run Control (6 x 0.5mL) is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.