To be recognized as a partner to our customers by collaborating with scientists to develop and provide innovative products and services that help advance diagnostics technologies to improve global healthcare.
ZeptoMetrix is committed to understanding, implementing, and maintaining appropriate quality and compliance standards throughout all levels within the organization. We believe in meeting or exceeding customer expectations while ensuring adherence to relevant standards and regulatory guidelines, thereby maintaining the effectiveness of our quality management system as we continuously improve our ability to better serve clients.
- ZeptoMetrix Buffalo and Franklin are ISO 13485 certified medical device manufacturers. This standard presents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design, development and manufacture of medical devices.
- Maintaining this certification demonstrates ZeptoMetrix’s commitment to its quality management system and our ability to consistently design, develop, manufacture and distribute in-vitro diagnostic medical devices.
FDA Registered Medical Device Establishment
- ZeptoMetrix Buffalo and Franklin sites are FDA registered medical device facilities committed to adhering to all applicable Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) as outlined in FDA 21 CFR Part 820.
- This regulation applies to the manufacturing facility, processes, and controls used for the design, development, manufacture, labeling, packaging, storage, and distribution of our in-vitro medical diagnostic products.
- ZeptoMetrix Franklin is currently producing a line of in vitro diagnostic external run controls for use with molecular diagnostics assays that are CE marked and thus conducive to importation into EU member countries.
- The CE mark indicates conformity with the essential requirements set forth in the European In Vitro Device Directive, IVDD 98/79/EC.