Coronavirus OC43 Strain Stock (Qualitative)
ZeptoMetrix external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol Coronavirus Type OC43 Stock to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
• Formulated with purified, intact organisms
• Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
• Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
• Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
• NATtrol Coronavirus Type OC43 Stock is qualitative
• For determination of the presence of Coronavirus type OC43 nucleic acids
• 1.0 mL vial
• Target: 22 to 25 cycle threshold
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.
NATtrol products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.