CT/NG Negative Control
- Volume: 1.0mL
- Units/Pack: 6
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Product Type: Control
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with the Cepheid® GeneXpert® system and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
- Formulated with purified, intact bacterial cells
- Bacterial cells are chemically modified to make them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 6 x 1.0 mL vials
NATtrol products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
NATtrolTM Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) Positive Control and NATtrol™ Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG) Positive Control contain purified, intact microorganisms that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. NATtrol™ CT/NG Negative Control contains intact human A549 cells. The controls are formulated in a proprietary matrix.