Influenza/RSV Positive Control (6 x 0.25mL Vials)
- Volume: 0.25mL
- Units/Pack: 6
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Product Type: Control
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Product Description for NATtrol Influenza/RSV Positive Controls
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with the Luminex® Aries® system and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 6 x 0.25 mL vials
NATtrol™ Influenza/RSV 0.25mL Positive Control is a full process control designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of Influenza A, B and RSV nucleic acids. NATFLURSV-6L can also be used for quality control of clinical assays and training of laboratory personnel.
- NATFLURSV-6L contains intact virus particles and should be run in a manner identical to that used for clinical specimens.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.