Influenza Verification Panel (18 x 0.5mL)
- Volume: 0.5mL
- Units/Pack: 18
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Product Type: Panel
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with the Cepheid® GeneXpert® system and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
NATtrol Influenza Verification Panel Stock includes four viral targets: Influenza A H1 strainA/New Caledonia/20/99, Influenza A H3 strain A/Brisbane/10/07, Influenza B strain B/Florida/02/06, and Coxsackievirus Type A9.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 18 x 0.5 mL vials
NATtrol™ Influenza Verification Panel is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of viral nucleic acids (from organisms listed in Table 1). NATtrol™ Influenza Verification Panel can also be used for validation of clinical assays, development of diagnostic tests and training of laboratory personnel.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.
- Qualitative results are shown in Table 1 below.
- Each laboratory must evaluate the product and establish its own acceptance criteria.
- The table shown below is for informational purposes only.