MTB Verification Panel (5 x 0.6mL, 6 x 1.6mL)
- Volume: 5 x 0.6mL, 6 x 1.6mL
- Units/Pack: 11
- Storage Condition: 2-8°C
- Hazardous Information: Non-Infectious
- Matrix: Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- Product Type: Panel
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
ZeptoMetrix external controls have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular assays. The product has been tested with the Cepheid® GeneXpert® system and provides the expected results, however performance characteristics must be established by the end user.
MTB Verification Panel includes five targets: M. tuberculosis strain H37Ra-1, M. tuberculosis strain Rifampin resistant, M. avium strain Serotype 2, M. bovis strain Z321, and M. intracellulare strain Z310.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- 5 x 0.6 mL vials of bacterial NATtrol targets and 6 x 1.6 mL vials of the negative matrix
NATtrol products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements. This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer's controls provided with the assay. Propagation or commercialization are prohibited without prior written consent from Antylia Scientific.
When used as a control for nucleic acid tests, the same protocols as those used to amplify extracted clinical specimens should be employed.
The suitability and performance characteristics should be determined by your laboratory for each intended usage.